Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

W101Moments: 9/3/11-9/4/11

-You know it's going to be a good week when Ravenwood Radio is going to be on this Wednesday!!! .


-I hate it when I go get dinner and going as fast as The Flash and I see this "You've been disconnected due to Inactivity" 


-Feeling like a ninja after dodging several mobs. .


-Admit it, we all at one point imagined ourselves as a boss with our minions. .


-Look @ yourself, now to me, now look back @ yourself, now back to me. Sadly u arent me but if u use this new wizard wash u can smell like me


-"I'll name him Fluffy!" But he's a rock...? "So?" ......Nvm .


-The moment when it's time for dinner and you're in the middle of dungeon. 


-The awkward moment when you're standing at the Spiral Door and you have no idea where to go. .

No comments:

Post a Comment