Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

W101Moments: 8/20/11-9/2/11

-You see someone with the mount you want and you stare at them for the longest time wishing that was you. .


-Awkwardly standing there with somebody and you don't know what to say so you just jump randomly. .


-I really don't want to dive into that sea of blue names trying to find a purple one. .


-The awkward moment when you mistake a henchmen for another wizard. *cough* ;) .


-You know there's a problem when monsters start going on the sidewalks and going into the walls. I wanna do that! .


-I'm not trying to force you to help me farm I'm just telling you how I need my gear and you WILLINGLY helping me. :) .


-"Dude, what's that!" That is a firecat... "OMG!" Ok.... .


-Twinkle twinkle little troll, your insults are really old. .


-[Opponent uses insane bolt and hits you] ":O" [You insane bolt and kill your self] "Oh, I see how it is..." .


-That mini heart attack when you're so close to a mob and almost get pulled in. .


-Hold on, the hurricane is messing with wifi. Brb in 5 minutes. Then we can farm WW! :D .


-Hey, did you get your gear yet? "No, not yet." Want to go for a few runs then? :)  .


-How did I just fizzle!?! Oh, hey Fallon... . :)


-The awkward moment when you're the only one that hasn't picked a card yet. .


-So you can go ahead of me in the tower but you can't help me? Thanks a lot NPC. .


-I wish I had some Miracle grow for these Couch Potatoes... .


-Dear Bosses, why do you do this to yourself? Just give me my gear the first time and I'll leave you alone. Sincerely EVERYONE.


-Why do I always have horrible luck on these packs? Maybe it's the time of day? "Maybe it's MAYBELLINE!" *zaps* .


-Just give me the bird bath and no one will get hurt. .

No comments:

Post a Comment