Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

W101Moments: 8/15/11

- The awkward moment when you try to talk to a school tree, repeatedly pressing X only to realize that it's a regular tree.


-Don't complain about me using treasure cards if you use them too. .


-I don't think you understand, I'M GOING TO WIN THAT HOUSE! .


-If you have a friend who asks for help constantly, you help them, and they don't return the favor when you ask them then someone needs to revise their friend list. #Wizard101Moments.


-Why am I doing your laundry, Cyrus? Just ask Balestrom for a tempest and then Falmea to dry. .


-Sometimes I wish I could mark more than one place so I could avoid that one minute of walking. . Sincerely, LazyWizards.


-When something new comes out I just have to have it! Why? ...I have no idea... It's just cool.. .


- COME ON CRITICAL! .

No comments:

Post a Comment